Free Trial Version

Les débuts avec le logiciel.
Dekelver Pieter-Jan

Re: Free Trial Version

Message par Dekelver Pieter-Jan »

Problem is that it's a small company and unfortunately not a lot's of time. It's not easy to satisfy everyone.
I understand your comment about the price, yes it is high. I have bought the software a year ago because of the functionality of one software that can do all. I'm not saying that it was a flawless year, but also managed to get it working and i'm hoping to run another set of equipment fully automated.
Victory Pete

Message par Victory Pete »

Cyril Cavadore a écrit : 05 févr. 2023, 16:49 I do not know what kind of support you need ?
We do not anymore write endless book of documentation, this is very tedious for both the writer and the reader. We have noticed (web stat) that people reads less and less such manuals.
There's Youtube tutorials that are very efficient to learn it.
Both English and French. I think French videos are "deeper," I do not know whether you can have subtitles...
Do you represent the Prism company directly?
Dekelver Pieter-Jan

Prism is software owned by ALcor Systems witch is a company of Mr. Cyril Cavadore. An person with ton's of experience and with a lot less time unfortunately.
https://www.alcor-system.com/new/index.html
Cyril Cavadore

Message par Cyril Cavadore »

Dekelver Pieter-Jan : is not part of our employee at Alcor-system ;)
Cyril Cavadore, ALCOR-SYSTEM, Auteur de PRISM
http://www.alcor-system.com

Pour reporter vos problème, la marche à suivre est ici
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1403
Victory Pete

Message par Victory Pete »

Cyril Cavadore a écrit : 06 févr. 2023, 00:41 Dekelver Pieter-Jan : is not part of our employee at Alcor-system ;)
Okay, so if I am to continue with Prism I need help, so far it has been the hardest system I have tried to use.
Dekelver Pieter-Jan

I agree that prism is a very steep learning curve but that's because you can do so much with it :).
Firat Cingi

Message par Firat Cingi »

Victory Pete a écrit : 06 févr. 2023, 01:02
Cyril Cavadore a écrit : 06 févr. 2023, 00:41 Dekelver Pieter-Jan : is not part of our employee at Alcor-system ;)
Okay, so if I am to continue with Prism I need help, so far it has been the hardest system I have tried to use.
Prism is a GREAT software with lots of capabilities. Yes it is hard to learn but once you are comfortable with it you don't need anymore software. I'm sure it is still easier to learn Prism as a whole package, then other 4 - 5 different softwares (polar alignment, pointing, guiding, sequencing, image capture, etc..) that you'll need with other packages.

The difficult point for English speakers is to adapt to a system whose native language is other than English (French in this case). You'll need google translate and any other additional effort to reach the information. But I assure you, it will worth it.
Répondre